Electrically powered units
LEBRUN electrically powered mobile preconditioned air units are mainly dedicated to maintain homogeneous and appropriate temperatures inside the cockpit, the cabin and the electronic compartment of airplanes during their construction or during maintenance operations performed in hangars.
Completely self-contained, thanks to their extremely low noise level, these mobile preconditioned air units allow airplane manufacturers and handling companies to face their technical constraints (mainly regarding electronic devices) while assuring a total comfort and optimal work conditions for their personnel.
Reaching delivered temperatures between -5°C and +5°C in cooling mode and up to 65°C in heating mode regardless severe ambient conditions (from -15°C to +55°C and up to 100% R.H. ), LEBRUN preconditioned air units are available trailer-mounted or truck-mounted and provide variable air flow from 0 kg/s to 6,5 kg/s according to the requirements and constraints.
- Tailor made mobile preconditioned air units, according to the specific needs of users (Structure - Frame - Capacity - Dimensions)
- Wheeled mobile frame with tow bar and parking brake
- One or two air delivery hoses with easy selection
- General control of the unit through PLC ensuring the management between modes:
- Optimized working of the cooling system at any time
- Easy use (centralized control panel with simple user interface)
- Gradual control allowing to work at low capacity in case of breakdown
- Energy savings
- Control and management of the unit by remote control available
- Electronic cooling mode control
- Automatic adaptation of the cooling capacity to effective requirement
- Environmentally “safe” refrigerant
- Automatic adaptability to any aircraft types while always giving maximum capacity
- Condenser positioned at the top of the unit avoiding any fast clogging
- High level of filtration at air intake
- Integrated storage zone for air ducts
- Power supply cable winding device
- Easy access to technical compartment and safety mechanisms through numerous panels
- Movable internal lighting for servicing, bumpers, reflectors, indicator lights
- Extremely low noise level (down to 67 dB(a) at 1 meter at full capacity)
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance costs
- CE certification and international labeling
Regarding fixed air conditioning units, they are air cooled or though a chilled water circuit allowing the generation of dry conditioned air at temperatures reaching -23°C (Subfreeze mode). LEBRUN being ax expert in industrial refrigeration, tailors the design of the unit and its distribution system up to the aircraft connexion.